Dragonball Climax

by Kingzombiethe1st
Dragonball Climax
A new, open source anime vidya solution.
ID:2528352

Resolved
BYOND Version:512
Operating System:Windows 10 Pro
Web Browser:Chrome 78.0.3904.97
Applies to:Dream Seeker

This issue has been resolved.
Discovered two bugs.

I'll repost what I said on discord,

"Whenever you give yourself the heal skill, it spams your chat bar with "You stop healing."

And when you press spacebar in your blank name and press enter, it allows you to have the blank name."

Also, don't know if this is a bug or not, but when editing BP, you can't bring it down any lower unless you first make it a text and then tune it down. Additionally, whenever updating the game to the magic update, the whole map distorts.

Editing "BP Unleechable" doesn't give any unleechable BP,
Alright, few things, BP Unleechable means if your bp is leechable or not, not the amount of unleechable BP or anything.
Don't edit BP through the edit verb, theres a var named Safety BP that keeps it from going down randomly due to weird issues. You can use Reward to multiply the BP to the required amount, just takes a bit of calculator work.

Fixed 1 and 2
Kingzombiethe1st resolved issue
By the way, additional info on Unleechable BP, you can use the Give HV verb to activate the Hero/Villain system, which allows you to give increased gains or extra BP (expressed or base) that's temporary. The latter disappears after a set BP point has been reached, the former doesn't disappear I think. This BP is completely unleechable, as it doesn't touch base BP (the thing that people actually train off of) at all