ID:2528501

Hi all, the title isn't intended as a troll.

I was probably one of those people who membership'd up early on in the BYOND project, I've consistently stayed as a paid member ever since. I was even able to use money made on BYOND to pay for it, but now that has dried up as I don't update as often and people don't tend to play my games as much.

Ironically, I probably do actually boot up BYOND every few months trying to smash out an update or start another failed project, whatever - or even just use it to trial out new concepts.

I actually use it for my Twitch account, similar to BigJon if anyone knows him, he inspired me to do my own setup and I use BYOND to do that. It links directly to my alert system as well so it updates as people follow/donate etc.

So, I'm still using it, but I'm really behind with what is going on with BYOND right now. I'd be interested to know if someone could squish updates from 4.0 to 5.0 for me so I know what I'm getting these days, which would also help factor my updates as I'm still implementing 4.0 stuff (lol!). I'm super grateful for Lummux JR's continuation but I've been left behind in it all - partly down to some obscure account issue which seems to be resolved now (if that was you Lummox, thank you!).

I'm currently trying to knock out an update for Wargames 2, as it seems to be at least 3 years since my last update! I think I'm going to upgrade from 32x32 pixel tiles (yep, still on that gem!).

Please let me know if there is any super exciting games that's been released in the last few years you think I should check out, I'd like to dip back into playing some things again.
You could help me out with Pondera? Hosting a Sandbox version of it, been crushing bugs recently.
Someone donated a new subscription anonymously... thank you! I got some updates planned for some games so hopefully I can release them with the extra time I've been given.
There's been a shit ton of changes from 4.0 to 5.0; hard to summarize. Probably easier to just make tea and read through them:

http://www.byond.com/docs/notes/