Undo deletes the obj instead of undoing the last nudge(s) when nudging an object in the map editor that has been placed on the map without ever deselecting it. (For example, I place an instance of obj A on the map, use the nudge feature one or several times, then I use Undo -- obj A is deleted instead of my nudge(s) being undone.)
No known workarounds for this issue.
All objs of the same type get nudged when placing one or more objs and using the nudge feature.
This issue has existed since before sliced cheese and is just a repost of an old bug report I made, though I don't think I provided a workaround before.
1. Place one or more instances of obj A on the map.
2. Close the project environment and re-open.
3. Place one or more instances of obj A on the map.
4. Use the nudge feature.
5. Observe how all instances of obj A are nudged.
Let's say I do this in exact order:
1. Place three of obj A on the map.
2. Use nudge feature. (This nudges all three instances at once.)
3. Place one more of obj A on the map.
4. Use nudge feature. (This nudges all four instances at once.)
...where my goal is to only nudge the first three instances of obj A. The workaround is to click the icon of the item instance in the object tree, or in the box below the small map preview box, before nudging in step 4.
Seems unnecessary, but here is a test case anyway.