ID:2534854

So the issue is that Beta version of BYOND 513 completly broken for me.
As i try to open the BYOND it's loads infinitly long. And yet doesn't starts the hub. While 512 working fine (stable version)
I've tried to launch app as administrator, trying to change config files and etc still no work.

So why i just don't play on 512? You say. Well, some games, most popular the SS13 servers don't want old BYOND versions and asks to join the beta. So it's a big a trouble for me to play limited types of servers. I can't properly read other non-latin symbols. And some servers accepts only new version of Dream Seeker which cuts my actions to the old stations.

Subtotal
I am using Windows 7, Master-Laucher for 513 works perfectly fine too. It's a problem in loading which i see only for myself.
I don't know what you mean. A screenshot might be helpful.
In response to Lummox JR
Basically Beta version of BYOND loads without end.

Here is example : https://imgur.com/l5vd9OD

Only occurs on Beta version
What is your user data directory path?
In response to Lummox JR
It's C:/ProgramFilesx86/BYOND

If you mean where is my BYOND folder located
No, I mean what is the path of your user data directory? It should be in Documents\BYOND.
In response to Lummox JR
Um it's Documents/BYOND/KeyInfo/(Ckey)

I hope it's that what you looking for.
Has Anyone figured out this?

Got identical problem with 513. Beta. Win 7, freezes in infinite load loop. - "loading game information"
Checked C:\Users\xyz\Documents\BYOND path, tried messing with the pager folder and file. None helped.
In response to ValenicAs
What is the "xyz" part? That is, does it contain any accented characters, or non-Latin characters?

A user with a Cyrillic path recently reported a bug that impacted various parts of the code, which I was able to fix for the next build, so 513.1512 might fix this for you.
xyz - username, in latin, no special characters.
Sadly, nothing has changed on the 513.1512
Solved, aparently IE has to be up to date