Dragonball Climax

by Kingzombiethe1st
Dragonball Climax
A new, open source anime vidya solution.
ID:2535567

Resolved
Gravity will always gain at least at a small amount. (The minimum value is 0.01x gravity per tick.)
BYOND Version:512
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Basic
Web Browser:Chrome 79.0.3945.88
Applies to:Gameplay

This issue has been resolved.
In my experience it is entirely impossible to gain any gravity mastery. This isn't because of server settings however as the settings default to 50x gravity cap. I've tested both with machines and planetary gravity so far, and it really does seem like it is impossible to gain any under any circumstance outside of admin editing.
You can, in fact, gain gravity. It is slow. Try lower multipliers :)
I have :( I've yet to gain a single gravity mastery on a single character a single time on multiple attempts. I guess i'll keep trying but i also don't know anyone who's gotten it to work >_>
spent the last 30 minutes sparring in gravity, and now i'm meditating in it like i was before. and i'm still at exactly 1 gravity mastery, not 1.1 or anything. And before at 25x gravity mastery, sparring for an hour inside 35x and then 50x also didn't make me budge to even 25.1x gravity mastery let alone 26x. i really don't think its working D:

All the while it was draining massive stamina. I"d really appreciate if you'd look into it on your own because I REALLY don't think its working.
Probably crashing. Will look into possible 0 values.
Actually I think its more along the lines of, it uses your gravity mastered to influence gains. And the medical scanner item doesn't show your decimal value of gravity mastered, only whole numbers. Unlike your age.

Using admin edit after about 6 hours of training in gravity my human had 1.11 gravity mastered, so it wasn't zero. But the races that had more than 1x gravity were gaining it just fine. If this is intended that is fine, but I think you should make the minimum gravity players spawn in at: 5, because with 1 its almost imopssible to reach gravity 2, and probably the same for two to reach three. Most humans who gravity trained i saw to be somewhere around 1.04 or so gravity mastered.

My bad for incomplete info, I thought the medical scanner showed everything's decimal values.
Kingzombiethe1st changed status to 'Verified'
Kingzombiethe1st resolved issue with message:
Gravity will always gain at least at a small amount. (The minimum value is 0.01x gravity per tick.)