Dragonball Climax

by Kingzombiethe1st
Dragonball Climax
A new, open source anime vidya solution.
ID:2535568

Resolved
Fixed.
BYOND Version:512
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Basic
Web Browser:Chrome 79.0.3945.88
Applies to:Gameplay

This issue has been resolved.
Some things that don't seem to work:
Dash flight toggle, clicking it seems to do nothing.

After you stay relaxed too long, you can't toggle it until you're ko'd. (When you get angry even if you're fully calm by that point)

Apparently every ritual except the very first one doesn't work. Havent tested this myself but other mages seem to have.
-Apparently every ritual except the very first one doesn't work. Havent tested this myself but other mages seem to have.
Been fixed for awhile. Most rituals on test server sdo work.

-After you stay relaxed too long, you can't toggle it until you're ko'd. (When you get angry even if you're fully calm by that point)

Weird, nothing in code should do this- did they conceal too?

-Dash flight toggle, clicking it seems to do nothing.
Only affects lariat. In some circumstances you will default to flying when dashing into a opponent- this toggle stops that.
I don't have conceal power but you do conceal your power while ready is active. i afk'd with readiness on and while i afk'd it said i was ithcing for a fight and i wasn't able to turn readiness back on until i got ko'd even though i was comletely calm.

And uh, Dash flight toggle has absolutely no confirmation when you click it which is bad enough and makes it seem like it does nothing. but when i clicked it my basic attack dash still didn't change at all. I was still flying with basic attack while targeting someone which drained my energy to nothing in about half a second.
Kingzombiethe1st changed status to 'Verified'
Kingzombiethe1st resolved issue with message:
Fixed.