ID:2535803

Okay, so here is the squeeze lads (and lasses):
Download koil's soundmob library, at first it won't work, but it is actually only one line you have to comment out to get it "working" again ( at least making sound ). Thanks to Higoten reminding me of some byond patchnotes, the SOUND_UPDATE function is involved. Comment out line 117 in the library file soundmob.dm. The sound comes back, but there is an issue. The sound now repeats when you move! So, I am trying to fix this bug but could use some help or direction/guidance. Thanks to all those involved! It means we will have another nice library to use on Byond for our projects.
//sound.status = SOUND_UPDATE

[STILL BUGGED]
The fix is to comment out two lines of code and it works.
Simply comment out the Sound Update lines. Awesome!
Thanks to Higoten for putting together 2 and 2 and providing the fix.
Hello, I use an old library that doesn't appear to be listed anymore. Has it been removed because it is no longer supported/functioning?
It is called Koil's soundmob library and it provided awesome and easy 3D positional audio for mobs.
I can't seem to find it anymore, but I have backups if anyone would like it to test it, but I can't seem to get it to work.
Is it just how I have it setup? I use to have it working for my game, but I can't seem to do it anymore.
Thanks for any information, trying to bring sound back to my game.

Right click > save as...
Koil's Soundmob library [BUGGED -- reward for fix]