ID:25363

Anyone follow European Football? (Soccer)
Just curious...

I was thinking of making a soccer game on Byond if there are some players that would actually play... lol (Its not going to be like FIFA, players will get to arrange Statistics to fit their position and allow people to join teams and play 3 on 3, 5 on 5 or a full match of 11 on 11).
I would play, just don't make it off the izou source. And you should give credit to xzdog for the coding on your game.
Add pixel movement.
Xx Dark Wizard xX wrote:
I would play, just don't make it off the izou source. And you should give credit to xzdog for the coding on your game.

Not only that, but Branks and me noticed it first hand. He claims he "removed" Izou 's programming. But how can you remove something such as the core essentials? You can't. You'd have a non-working game then. So, While he may have massively edited the game. Its still a WOTS/IZOU merged game and it sucks. So Stego, give credit where credit is due, Because everyone in the developer community knows your game is straight garbage. Just give up on it.
You should provide a link to IZOU and one to brendans blog.
Xx Dark Wizard xX wrote:
You should provide a link to IZOU and one to brendans blog.

... Izou source? Izou source is not part of NC, I used NSB (which is WOTS now?) to start off.

I only used Izou icons which i will not hesitate to credit if i know who made em... There is no need for me to credit Xz for anything since i didnt use any of his coding.

Edit: Btw, from the three games i've made so far, only NC is a "rip" as u guys can consider it. So i won't be using other ppl's sources which i minimized in NC also. But as for icons, i am trying my best.

To Brendan S: Which part did u notice of Izou source? The "slot" system? It's a demo (or lib?) anyways, so i dont understand what else i could've "stole" Xz's coding and Xz didnt credt the demo creator, so will that be considered ripping too?
Give up on NC? >.> I was going to when i created Naruto: Ultimate Showdown (which is original) but then... players are there to play... so why quit on it? >.>

Note: ANY game could've used part of any available rippable source out there. And I don't see the "developer community" policing every game with sources from other games. Remember: A programmer can use any of the sources and claim that he "retyped" it up himself. How are u going to police those?
I noticed it does use the WOTS code, but it was heavily modified, you didn't change some of the verbs and messages and the filter. I would like to see an original naruto game, maybe you could make one from scratch and bring NC players there. I thought it was Izou sorry.
Xx Dark Wizard xX wrote:
I noticed it does use the WOTS code, but it was heavily modified, you didn't change some of the verbs and messages and the filter. I would like to see an original naruto game, maybe you could make one from scratch and bring NC players there. I thought it was Izou sorry.

I was attempting NUS to be like that which has a TOTALLY different concept from any other naruto game.
BUT, ppl like NC the way it is, and i can't "force" ppl to quit NC. If i was to force them, i would lose my "fan-base". If you haven't noticed, whatever game i make, i get it's ranking up to top 100 within 2 days.
Like, NUS got its rank to 60~70 in 3 days of Alpha testing.
Color wars rank got to low 100's in a week and i made it in 10 minutes...

Note: I know how much every1 hates Naruto "rips". I do too. But, i am not going to sacrifice myself. But i will gladly lose NC if every other rips were to be deleted also.
I will now probably work towards a Soccer game after i finish my current "projects".
I would really support if you made an original naruto game, heck, I may ven play it. You could use NC icons (I think are original)and code it from scratch. It isnt that hard to. The thing is wots, uses crappy programming and you probably saw all the goto colon and usr abuse in it. A soccer game wouldn't really fit byond. Do you have any other ideas ?
ENGLAND 5
GERMANY 1
yes, i saw all the goto and colon abuse. I don't think there is hardly any in NC except when they are totally necessary.

NOTE: I am sick and tired of Naruto now... I think having NC and NUS-original; (i used base icon of NC and some temporary icons from NC)

I made this post to put my idea to test if people thought it would be good... >.> Any other ideas? lol

Perhaps a turned based strategy game.
or a good sports game or trading card game... or a actual good kingdom hearts game or .hack game....
Xx Dark Wizard xX wrote:
Perhaps a turned based strategy game.

There is Ultimatum though...

Kite576 wrote:
or a good sports game or trading card game even...

Can you specify? Trading card game = DMO, and sports: what kind that would be "possible" on Byond >.>
make a different trading card game instead of yu gi oh or combine a buttload of different trading cards like yu gi oh and digimon or somthing into one big TCG with different areas used for dieffernet cards or somthing >.>
yea make a digimon tcg or pokemon tcg
heh you see fans already
Stego y dont u leave Naruto chronology live for a long time when i get on i pley for five minutes then it turns not live
soccer is cool and all but not to watch