ID:2538007

Applies to:Dream Daemon

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Including the source file path and line number in profiler entries would be extremely useful. There seems to be a case where additional lines can be created for the same proc, likely with spawn(), but there's no way to tell what something is.

Example:
View of world.Profile(, json) rendered in a table

There's no way to differentiate what the four different "/world/New" entries are.

Similarly, runtime errors only give the file name, not the path. Having the full path available would help in large projects where there may be many files with similar names, or just in helping locate where the file actually is if the folder tree is deep enough.

[10:47:35] thingy.dm,123: Undefined variable /obj/item/pootis

proc name: load (/doodad/thing/proc/load)
  source file: thingy.dm,123
  usr: null
  src: /doodad (/doodad)
The fact that you have multiple world/New() procs is a design flaw. Overloading the same proc in multiple locations is simply not a good idea.

A complicating factor to this request is the fact that a proc's first instructions in debug mode might not be the file and line info, but instead setting default arguments. That makes the change non-trivial.
I'm also seeing multiple copies of the same proc with the name "/obj/.../proc/(map_init)", which gives me zero results when trying to search. That one does not appear to be defined anywhere in the code.
init procs are things like initializing a list() at compile-time (which doesn't actually initialize a list, but adds an init proc to the queue that does so when the time comes).

I believe map_init is similar, except for things set to list() and the sort in the map editor.