Dragonball Climax

by Kingzombiethe1st
Dragonball Climax
A new, open source anime vidya solution.
ID:2538786

Resolved
Armor modified. Damage needs to bleed out better and Ki armor needs to decrease slower.
BYOND Version:512
Operating System:Windows 7 Home Basic
Web Browser:Chrome 79.0.3945.117
Applies to:Gameplay

This issue has been resolved.
Armor only seems to magnify your base endurance, not any trained endurance you might have. This makes it only useful pretty early on in the game. I.E. If your endurance is 91(19) You'd only gain 19 endurance for a maxed out piece.

Damage is weird so I don't know how much this matters but, with how you can easily get massive ki defense just from the ki defense trees in mind. It would be nice to have a way to defend against physical attacks well. Which i'd hope is armor.
Kingzombiethe1st changed status to 'Verified'
The way damage works is that you have a hidden resource called "Ki Armor". This reduces the damage you take by whatever it is. I'm planning on there to be physical ways of increasing this as well. Ki is mostly finished while Body is probably three quarters the way there, needing end-game skills and abilities to round them out.

Armor changed a bit. It'll now only increase buff in endurance, meaning its added onto everything else. It's intentional to start phasing out armor as a thing as the game progresses.
Kingzombiethe1st resolved issue with message:
Armor modified. Damage needs to bleed out better and Ki armor needs to decrease slower.