ID:2539538

Resolved
In the icon editor, you can now change the density of the checkered background for transparent pixels by going to the Colors | Checkers menu. The default is "small", but there is also "medium" (2x2 per pixel), "large" (1 per pixel), and the old-style "huge" (one checker per 8 pixels).
Applies to:Dream Maker

This issue has been resolved.
In the new update it seems the dream maker alpha background has been changed to a million gray dots, as opposed to the old versions where it was 4x4 big blocks (the checkered pattern).
Now I know to most people this doesn't seem like an issue, but for a pixel artist like me it's huge, I had to download an older version just to finish animating something this morning.

I beg of you, please either change it back or give us an option to change between the two.
Agreed. +1
++
I hope this was noticed 2 months ago lol
+1
Lummox JR resolved issue with message:
In the icon editor, you can now change the density of the checkered background for transparent pixels by going to the Colors | Checkers menu. The default is "small", but there is also "medium" (2x2 per pixel), "large" (1 per pixel), and the old-style "huge" (one checker per 8 pixels).