Dragonball Climax

by Kingzombiethe1st
Dragonball Climax
A new, open source anime vidya solution.
ID:2541869

http://poal.me/qfiyv4
Anger changes.
My personal thoughts on anger is that I sort of enjoy the 'anger me' verb in other tab, since it allows you to have angry moments without needing admins at all times. The concept of anger as a whole is also nice.

However in practice I Don't think taking damage should be angering you so much as milestones in fights.

I personally would eventually enjoy anger being a second health bar or something, which would then give you a small anger boost not as high as if you used anger me or saw death anger. which would keep fights from ending too fast and probably being entertaining.

However such a thing is currently impossible, as damage is very strange and sometimes nonexistent, the only real way to win being body damage.

Another thought of mine would be an anger toggle, where with it on you're able to naturally obtain anger in a fight perhaps by taking damage or getting broken bones (But hopefully not from self harm such as the gates) but the more angry you get the less accurate and the more your technique and ki skill dwindle, as you're unable to think straight?

Just some thoughts of mine.