Genesis

by UnknownHobbit
This is a roleplaying game inspired by Generations.
ID:2546923

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Quick and simple: Make it so kids and teens do not gain any less than adults. On the other hand, make it so babies gain 1%, they shouldn't be doing anything other than sleeping and rping about the poops they're to have.

I love gohan characters and besides, kids/teens are already handicapped by their body % hindering their pl, so what's the point of hindering them via stats as well?
Agreed. The whole body % thing is to limit non-adults. Not sure why there's an additional handicap.
+1 It was dumb from the very start to hinder kids/teens stat wise. But that's my opinion
+1 for poop RP

But yeah, body % is enough. I didn't realize they had stat nerfs
+1 for this

Yeah, going with what Trazz said on this, never knew that stats were nerfed too along with body %
Baby-Kid-Teen-Adult should all gain normally.

But only be able to access a % of their power till they prime.

So +1 besides the babies gaining 1% part.

From what I remember from the test wipe, the gains between baby - kid - teen - adult were all the same anyways. So it might already be like this, not sure if PL was being affected cause I can't remember. But anyway, I like it. Just have it affect only PL. As for the babies thing, I like the idea, but the only problem I see is that people can just log out for the 24 hours that it takes for them to be a kid and stack 4x gains.
In response to Kadion
Your worry makes sense, however you gain 4x while standing still as well, so you might as well just rp.
+1

Not too sure about the baby thing since I personally wouldn’t come on to play , again that depends on rp . If rp is stale and boring I wouldn’t even bother coming on till I hit kid age.

But overall nice suggestion !