ID:25490

4L (or more) of coke 1 night in less than 1 hour...

When i was drinking it... i didn't feel bad or anything... and then... i felt as if my stomach was going to blow up...

After 2 or 3 trips to the bathroom, i felt better >.> Not only better, amazing... and it was midnight and i wasn't tired at all! (?) ...

At about 1 a.m i tried to go to sleep... i simply couldnt >.> Caffein was affecting me ...

I didn't even get a decent 1 hour of sleep... nor, the next day with a massive headache as if i was about to get a stroke.
Caffein was in my system for whole 2 days along with the popcorn... I didn't eat anything for a whole day... and i thought i was like... overdosed with caffein or something >.>

Note: It has been 3 days, and i still have minor headaches whenever i try to go to sleep...
Duh.

_ryan
Who drinks 4l's of coke are you a giant fat lonely man?
Coke > you
You just aren't used to it, that's all.

I could drink 4 litres of coke, then take a nap.
I eat 4L of coke for breakfast!
Why would you drink 4L of coke in the first place?
Knifo wrote:
Why would you drink 4L of coke in the first place?

Try washing down that coke with some cocaine.
Garthor wrote:
Try washing down that coke with some cocaine.

i bow to you
Coke Zero has the same flavor as Coke (well, it's as close as you can get from a diet pop) and won't load you up with sugar. Sugar does even weirder and worse things than caffeine.

[Edit: then again, Aspartame (fake sugar) does too!]
This is exactly why more people need to wrestle, they won't do stupid stuff like this. =|
I hope you don't do this stuff often. Otherwise, pretty soon your blood tests will come back positive for diabetes.
I second Mikau. You just have no tolerance for caffeine. I used to drink 20+ cups of tea a day and one 600ml bottle of coke a day.

I can drink more than 1.25 litres of code before bed and sleep well.

But then again, I don't go to bed until like 3 - 5am and I don't get up to 11am - 1pm per day <.<
contact me i have an offer for you
soda and popcorn will dehydrate you as your body processes them. if you have a lot before going to sleep (or trying to go to sleep), you'll become very dehydrated as you sleep. when you wake up you'll often have a headache as a result. drink a few glasses of water before going to sleep next time and you should be ok.
After a soccer match, it seems i sweated all off and i am feeling normal; i had a nice sleep. :P

But, i felt really "heavey" when i was playing lol >.> I wasn't in the best form after that "Tragedy"
only 4 O_o' that's no accomplishment!
I honestly thought this was about cocaine.
You're honestly 10 days late -.-
Page: 1 2