ID:2554162

first off i was't sure where to post this.. but i think ss13 is a amazing game watching it grow on youtube from what it was unto now, you guys & girls made something very special, i missed out on ss13 because i didn't look in the right places or i was stuck into wow at the time this was made.
now I'm what you call a older gamer been playing since the nes and still playing it type of person to read all the rules and try and understand everything about the game, now to the point I got banded on the Australia sever for killing a crew member(hos) we call this douche bob, now bob and merry men (some admins) would come kill me at the start of the round and throw you into space or in to super matter or what ever so you are dead for the round. now i did vent my frustration but i was told its light rp server with light rp rules and this is ss13 what do you expect . but i found as i got better at the game (thanks a few really good aussies to take the time out there day and helped me learn) they would make it harder on me like change me objectives half way though a round (I'm not sure if that's normal) spawn with weapons you cant make stuff that ( kid shit ) and when he lost he banded me or got one marry men to it, now i deserve the band maybe a bigger one but not for what they said, but for one for the vulgar out dated things i said while quite hot headed (not the person i thought i was) but i love this game and its brought something in me i thought died a long time ago ( with games in general ) now i understand wizards and antags and meda gaming this is none of those things it was just greffing by a few people that think because they own the server, they own the game, made the game.

i wrote this because i like to see real stationers give these chucklefucks a bit there own medicine odd are stacked against you though good luck.
AuStation host here, I would like to say this post is actually pretty cringe and lame.
You do know it was a 1 day ban right?
Dafuq did I even just read
I thought this thread was about being in a band