Dragonball Z Online Unlimited

by John007qwe
Dragonball Z Online Unlimited
Train to become the strongest!
In response to Striking Chaos
Striking Chaos wrote:
I don't think I will be looking for iconners anymore. Development progress is in too deep for me to trust anyone with resources. And, frankly, I don't feel comfortable letting someone else dictate the art direction other than John, aside from myself.

Love it,I feel the same way about some projects. Keep up the good work,will benefit all in the future.

Herp derp
Derp Herp
Expect an update on what we're up to later today.
Recently,John added in a new training feature-sparring with another player. He also added in gravity training. On my end, I have almost completed the pants... not much on my part :D.
Niceeee
In response to Striking Chaos
Striking Chaos wrote:
[...]... not much on my part :D.
Victorcoelh wrote:
more liekz D:

Wow this is amazing makes me wanna stop production on my DBZ game lol.
How's the development going guys?Haven't been on byond in awhile. Just wanted to check how yall are doing.
We're not working at the moment. Personally i've been playing warlords of draenor since release and as for Paul, i have no idea what he's up to :P We'll get working again soon though.
xD all good.Will remain waiting.
*A wild Paul appears*
Oh hey, I've been good. Just dealing with life and all it's emotions and decisions. "The days of my indecision Has brought me the ways of concern". Anyways, I hope to sprite some more soon. Hopefully, we'll host before the year ends.
Nice.Best of luck paul. and hopefully the game makes progress.
This might just be because you caught me at an emotional point: Deadlypure... thanks for your sincerity. I'm glad you appreciate what we do, but my words are only that: words. Still, we'll see this game through to the end, especially, since you always express your concern. Haha.
:D
Paul: "We should work on the game."
Me: "Yeah."
*Xenoverse gets released*
*Starts playing Xenoverse*
A few weeks later..
Still no progress on the game :P

Well seeing that were both busy with other things as well, it's somewhat hard to fit in time to work on the game, but I'll see if we can't get something done soon! It's not dead, we just need to work up the motivation a bit.
John and I are best friends. If our friendship deteriorates, you could conclude the dissolving of DBZ:OU. And, to be funny, it might actually cause us to work on the game more since we wouldn't goof off.
Sweet.
Summer is coming up, so we'll have time to work on the game, finally. :D
Pawl here. I leik dis game. When it finish?
Page: 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13