;) ???

;)
In response to Striking Chaos
Striking Chaos wrote:
Metal_Mario33 wrote:
;) ???

;)

We'll work on it. Maybe.
Project officially dead guys? Been gone from byond myself sometime but would definitely still play this
Pretty much. Can't find any motivation to work on it with the copyright stuff and all. Not that i don't want to, but i'd much rather make something original that i can make a living out of. With that said, I've decided to move on to learning unity and making a new and better game, though not yet decided what exactly (some kind of RPG).
In response to Deadlypure
Deadlypure wrote:
Project officially dead guys? Been gone from byond myself sometime but would definitely still play this

John007qwe wrote:
Pretty much. Can't find any motivation to work on it with the copyright stuff and all. Not that i don't want to, but i'd much rather make something original that i can make a living out of. With that said, I've decided to move on to learning unity and making a new and better game, though not yet decided what exactly (some kind of RPG).

I'm working with my dad now. I've been getting into 3D animation a bit and still doing art projects here and there. Not exactly sure how I feel about making another game though. But since John is a best friend of mine, I don't see why we wouldn't make one haha.
That's unfortunate guys,was a nice run haha. Best of luck to other stuff.
To anyone interested, I found a host file of an older version of a popular DBO rip back in the day that John and I used to play, called DBO: Henkan Sai. The HUB page was taken down when all the DBZ games were purged from byond years ago but the direct link to it is:

byond://71.82.201.172:64613

Just copy that into your browser or byond application to connect. I'll try to host it a lot for the next week or two and see if I can get any players to join and have fun reliving the old days.
In response to Metal_Mario33
Metal_Mario33 wrote:
To anyone interested, I found a host file of an older version of a popular DBO rip back in the day that John and I used to play, called DBO: Henkan Sai. The HUB page was taken down when all the DBZ games were purged from byond years ago but the direct link to it is:

Just copy that into your browser or byond application to connect. I'll try to host it a lot for the next week or two and see if I can get any players to join and have fun reliving the old days.

Necro'd
In response to Striking Chaos
Striking Chaos wrote:
Metal_Mario33 wrote:

Necro'd

Sorry lol, just lonely in my old DBO: Henkan Sai server and was hoping to get some old time buds in here to play with is all! Saw you and John joined my server for like 10 mins while I was afk cooking dinner... feel free to stop in again
We will
I'm bored.
To anyone who still stalks this thread, there are things to come...
Interesting,maybe a comeback? Been awhile since I've been on byond myself.
ITS FUCKING 2020 WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
rip
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13