Dragonball Z Online Unlimited

by John007qwe
Dragonball Z Online Unlimited
Train to become the strongest!
It's been a month, more or less, and our DBZOU fans haven't heard from us. Well, to make this short, I have considered moving from my current city to somewhere 2 hours away. What I am getting at is progress has halted, and will continue to do so until both John and I can find time to work on the game more. I won't have internet when I move. But I will make some sprites in my free time. If you guys have any questions, other than "When is the game gonna be hosted." feel free to post. Paul out.
When do I get my free donut? :C
In response to John007qwe
John007qwe wrote:

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! C:
Whaddup dewds. I've settled pretty well in my new apartment. I've been working on some sprites lately, and I've been talking to John again. Still no internet though :(. But my point is that progress should start to pick back up. Expect something soon within a month or so. Thanks for your patience.
If this game is going somewhere, I would gladly host this. ^_^

~Silent Night
It's defintely going somewhere..the owners just work with the time they have,but no dout the game will be very sucessful

Figured I'd show off something lol
NIce
My bad. Here's the complete gif. The legs disappear in the other.
Hmm.. Donut? did somone called me?
Owner.. . i wish u good luck with this game, when it will be hosted- give me infromation.. i will put it on my hub/ help with adversite :}
In response to Doniu
Oh boy. Looks like the game is attracting BRs already. I just hope it doesn't get an infestation.
Who doniu?He's that guy that made this byond blog and just goes around putting active games on it. Doniu the game won't be finished for awhile,due to the little time the owner's have. Although this game for sure,I believe is gonna beat all the other dbz games.
You should see the final flash were working on.. Oh boy is it gonna be epic :p
Nice.Show me via skype? lost yo stuff. Lawl
The beam isn't done yet, Paul is working on it. I'm using a substitute icon in the meanwhile, but the sound and animation together just makes it amazing! Gogo Paul for making the best animations on byond :D
Epic,keep up the good work guys.
Deadlypure Hi How are U?
John007qwe Hi how are U, and in what % u game is finishied ?
I'm fine,and I'm sure the fellas have a lot to still do.Just give them time,and the game will have a great outcome.
Thought i'd show you guys just how much improvement that has been made to the game since the very early ages. This picture is from 15/12/2010.

And heres the unfinished final flash were working on at the moment. Thoughts on adding a superbeam struggle system perhaps? :o

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13