Dragonball Z Online Unlimited

by John007qwe
Dragonball Z Online Unlimited
Train to become the strongest!
Looking good, brah. Keep up the good work.
Oh Hai. Dis is Paul. I werk on game cuz itz fun. Tanks for da nice commets guyz. :D
Someone give Paul a senzu please.
Funny thing is..they both look absolutely amazing,even the old one!.
I actually have an even older build of the game somewhere... I'll look into it when i get home later, and perhaps i'll give out that source or something, we'll see :P
Hehehe. Do eeet.
I would like to see that soure if possible :3,keep up the work guys.
What sort of end-game content will be featured in this?
I managed to find the old source of the game. I just need to go over some things first before i can give it out :p

In the meanwhile, here you go:

*cough*Someone says:That guy over there Deadlypure will take it
Me:uhh no shit :P,dat stick figure go hard

Wooo
Forgot this :O
Hey everyone, it's Paul. Just wanted to hint at a possible hosting by the end of this month or early next month. Keep watch. :D
That is great to hear guys,keep up the good work,and know that I'll be here to support yall by inviting players and giving critical feedback/suggestions if I can.
-Deadly :3
Thanks Deadly. It's good to know that you will be there. In fact. If you're curious about anything feel free to page me. Cause everyone seems to bug John, more than me hehe.
Yeah there's bugs enough ingame as it is.. :p
Hurrr durr I get it.
It's been awfully quiet here lately, so i thought i'd update you guys. I've just finished coding in crafting and at the moment, i'm making the icons for the crafting recipes, with the help of Paul of course. Those should be done soon. Apart from that, I need to add in a few more dungeons(currently 3) and do some changes to the AI code for the monsters and we should be close to hosting, granted i haven't missed anything important i need to do.

Picture of the crafting menu:
In response to John007qwe
John007qwe wrote:
I've just finished coding in crafting

Please don't add any retarded shit like diarrhea injections or LSD.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11 12 13