Dragonball Z Online Unlimited

by John007qwe
Dragonball Z Online Unlimited
Train to become the strongest!
Have you two started working again? Still excited for this game.
Paul: "We should work on the game."
Me: "Yeah."
*Xenoverse gets released*
*Starts playing Xenoverse*
A few weeks later..
Still no progress on the game :P

Well seeing that were both busy with other things as well, it's somewhat hard to fit in time to work on the game, but I'll see if we can't get something done soon! It's not dead, we just need to work up the motivation a bit.
John and I are best friends. If our friendship deteriorates, you could conclude the dissolving of DBZ:OU. And, to be funny, it might actually cause us to work on the game more since we wouldn't goof off.
Sweet.
If this finishes within the next year I will eat your babies. :P
Summer is coming up, so we'll have time to work on the game, finally. :D
Pawl here. I leik dis game. When it finish?
You tell me :o
I'll just sit here... Humming. Alone. Bored. =(
Yea,it's summer. Shit,even i've left byond for some time now,fun to see people developing new things meantime. Hope you guys still whipping this up.
ded.. so ded...
or is it?
I'm a spooky scary skeleton
I haven't left this hub since my first post.
Same,been with these guys for awhile,I can wait. Im sure they'll finish it sometime in the future possibly. wish the best tho
I'm lazy. Sorry guys. :(
I do know the pains of coding though... Take your tiem gaiz.
B=======D hehehe
hurry yo ass chaosss xD
You're walking in the woods. There's no one around and your phone is dead. Out of the corner of your eye you spot him... Shia Labeouf. He's following you! About thirty feet back. He gets down on all fours and breaks into a sprint! He's gaining on you! You're looking for your car but you're all turned around. He's almost upon you now and you can see that there's blood on his face. My god, there's blood everywhere!

Shia LaBeouf!
Ive been waiting 32 long years for this game, hurry up or no cornbread for dinner you slaves.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14