6101 is now live and ready for action! We've seen the wilderness get a lot more dangerous with this new update.
The lone hunter, he's hunted after Bux his entire life but times have gotten difficult and they've moved on to greener pastures. He has found a new Bux nest, and he identifies the alpha male, knowing that killing him will scatter the herd. He loads his trusted crossbow...
Some of the changes are:
- Overhaul of Animal AI, specific changes can be found on my Patreon page
- There is now more "Group" requirement for building anything
- Instruments can now be played by everyone, not only subscribers!
- Fires now spread (but only occur naturally)
- Screen now flashes when taking damage
- Heads no longer change to human heads when removed from a stack [report]
- Murshums can now be farmed [report]
The most exciting change is to the animal AI. This makes venturing off into the wilderness quite a bit more challenging. You have to make sure that you're prepared for what awaits you!
With 6101 out, that means I've started work on 6102, which will feature a whole lot more animations for animals and creatures and a full suite of sound effects, which is frankly long overdue!
Follow us on facebook
Join us on Discord
Support the game on Patreon