ID:2556977

(See the best response by Major Falcon.)
you've probaly already seen this before,it's a lighting error that makes most of the tiles a rainbow color,i've had this bug for awhile,and i've tried just about everything,please help
i've seen every single post and have tried every single fix in them,i don't know what to do
Best response
haha i'm a little late to the punch,but yes,installing it did not work,hope you see this.
i'm using an old windows 7 (originally xp) third-world school computer from 2004,video drivers are Intel(R) 82945G
Express Chipset Family,latest version,i even manually checked to find if i was missing any versions,did just about everything here,doesn't do a thing.
actually the computer is from 2009
Intel integrated graphics are simply unable to handle the shader. If there were a way to force them to use the shader, or know what was wrong and somehow fix it, I'd do so, but it appears to simply fail without reason. Best option: get a cheap video card or a new computer.
ah well,i'm only using this one because i had a bit of a heated gamer moment with my main pc and i broke the screen,thanks for the help anyhow