I agree with Theodis.

The only thing that makes me feel special about this list is the one person singling me out and saying "HEY! HE SHOULDN'T BE THERE! ZOMGBLARARDFGH"
Mobius Evalon is the only person to have an Icon Game published on te hub. It is also ranked #12 in the world. Surely that qualifies for some form of credit.
First, I'll address Kunark... The mothball was a twelve-year-old kid when he wrote DWO chat all by himself. That chat inspired thousands of rewrites and copies. One of those was Icon Chatters. A twelve-year-old kid who could forever change BYOND's future surely should be welcomed to the list.

Secondly, I'll address Garthor and Theodis. Even though I see where you are coming from and that you're also partially being sarcastic, I'd have to say that the number of people I excluded from the list far outweighs those which were included. I also have to mention that the number of keys is amazingly high... =D That list is a miniscule amount of keys.

Finally, I'll address Tiberath in saying that Mobius Evalon does not have the only published icon game. Search Enigmaster2002...

Perhaps, I'll add Mobius anyways... XD
I've made crappy chat games like DWO chat when I was ten, I mean cmon, its easy.
Heh, did you change the course of BYOND?
Heh, did you change the course of BYOND?
I keep getting doubled posts on blogs, I think it's from pressing refresh.
I feel special. And there I was thinking that that crappy combat system library thing that was actually published was a hugely embarrassing thing I never wanted to see again.

Wait a sec... it is hugely crap, and I never want to see it again.

Well, I suppose there's still the random map generator.
Finally, I'll address Tiberath in saying that Mobius Evalon does not have the only published icon game. Search Enigmaster2002...

Mobius Evalon is Enigmaster2002.
First, I'll address Kunark... The mothball was a twelve-year-old kid when he wrote DWO chat all by himself. That chat inspired thousands of rewrites and copies. One of those was Icon Chatters. A twelve-year-old kid who could forever change BYOND's future surely should be welcomed to the list.

Had zero effect on me nor have I seen much effect on others :P. Though I don't really play other peopls games much rather I just hang out on the developers forums mostly and just play my own stuff. Either way making a large impact doesn't neccessarily make you respected nor a good developer. Just look at Dragon Ball Zeta. It had a huge impact and we still see the bugs of it on a daily basis on the forums. Hardly respected or talented. I've never bothered with DWO chat or icon chatters but they are chat programs which unless they had some quirky complex features it isn't much of a feat regardless of how many people borrow your crappy code.

Secondly, I'll address Garthor and Theodis. Even though I see where you are coming from and that you're also partially being sarcastic,

No sarcasm there :P. I really would feel more special if the list were smaller especially since the talent ranges from begginer to expert level programmers. Though it is a list of respected developers rather than talented onesn which makes me wonder when I see names I haven't heard of nor seen their work.

And I doubt you could see where I'm comming from :). I'm just that good.
Why is MY name on the list? :P
Elation, earlier you wrote:

I don't see my name on the list. =|

Then after review and verification I added your name...
----------------------------------------

I'm starting to agree with you, Theo, but I still think The mothball deserves our respects for his accomplishments.

Sorry that you've no capacity for sarcasm. =P Sorry that I'm nearsighted... =D

Jp, have you forgotten about your Jpbot?

Thanks Wiz! I don't understand why 'Tiberath' complained then...
=D
Dude you mispelled my name. That's not cool

"D4RK3 54BR3"
ITS D4RK3 54B3R

and Enigmaster2002's description is:
"Known better as Mobius Evalon."

So, as I was saying, Mobius Evalon has the only published Icon Game on BYOND.
The mothball made a game about peeing in toilets, if I'm not mistaken :P
1.) I don't recall that game... XD What was it called?

2.) Then why were you upset when you didn't see his Mobius key on the list? His Enigmaster2002 key was on the list since the beginning...

3.) Sorry, D4RK3, but I do take pride in saying that I only misspelled one name in the entire list. I typed them all by hand instead of using copy/paste...
Of course, Mandroid! Jpbot! He is teh 1337!

I love that chatbot.
ManDroid you suck. I'm a good developer. :(
You left me out >_>
i felt like posting here for no good reason.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5