Good != Respected, Ryne/Ry4n/Ryan.
Oh, good point. Not respected but good. :-P
How about Sharp for Builder's Fantasy. I think he did a great job with that game. :D
Take out Hikato and you have a great list
LoL Really? I thought Hikato did a pretty good job with "Omega Mall". I mean, is this list based on the quality of their games, or is it based on the personality of their makers?
I might feel special if the list weren't so huge :P.

At least you weren't an after thought. =P

Yeah, yeah, I need more stuff on the hub. Good stuff. =P
"LoL Really? I thought Hikato did a pretty good job with "Omega Mall". I mean, is this list based on the quality of their games, or is it based on the personality of their makers?"
You actually though Omega Mall was good? Sure, its okay when you have nothing better to do, but it doesn't even include savefiles!
I'm just touched you put me in there.
Glad to see I'm finally making an impression ^_^
"How about Sharp for Builder's Fantasy. I think he did a great job with that game. :D"

I think you have your adjectives mixed up. "Great" is supposed to mean "good", not "freakin' awful".
Um. Bunnie should be on there. The games she makes are really good but no one really plays them because her computer lags very bad and no one hosts them because she doesn't have a site...I guess she does now but her comp won't boot up ><
she made Hogwarts Online and Fantasia
Okay.... So I'm not respected... Oh well, nice list. Though it could use some changes...
Bunnie should be on there.

I'm willing to vouch for that. She is turning into a fine programmer. It took her two hours of sketchy PHP advice from me for her to make a working PHP website.
And her DM abilities are above average.
Reviving stuff is fun. I'm going to have to agree with what Theodis said about a month ago. I'd be a lot more proud to be on the list (twice, mind you) if it was a lot smaller. There's a lot of people on there I don't respect at all. But that's just me.
ManDroid13 wrote:
1.) I don't recall that game... XD What was it called?

It's called Tarq's Urinal Adventures (yeah XD), it was pretty fun, except the maturbate-o-meter, which pretty much made the audience to zip.
Builders Fantasy = "Lets just... Find some code and some librarys and some demos, and rip some icons. And Ill make a game"

Sharp = Cant code.

Me = Respected Developer.
Also, Hitako didn't make omega mall. Stad did then Hikato got the code and screwed with it.
I do think some of those people don't belong there, but nice list.
OMG they should not be in teh list! die!!!!
Page: 1 2 3 4 5