ID:2562402

Well, so much for that! My plan was to release 513.1518 early this week, but I was still touching up some issues. In fact the animation stuff I thought was mostly dealt with... turns out not so much. Testing revealed a whole bunch of problems, and analysis of the code turned up a bunch more, and when I was able to turn my attention to the nasty pixel animation bug Nadrew found, it turned out to be an even bigger deal.

The good news from where I'm sitting is that after a lot of tribulations I'm finally buttoning that up, and I've managed to get rid of a hacky system I had added onto the animation setup that isn't needed anymore. The bad news is it's Friday, so no release today because ain't no way am I gonna subject this to the Friday curse, especially with that experimental topological sorting in place.

Also development was interrupted this week by some hardware issues. My battery backup decided it was done right around the time the power company decided to get a little flaky, and matters escalated from there. I've got that taken care of now, but next week I have to wrestle with returning an online order that got delayed but couldn't be canceled. So that'll be fun.

Everyone who's helped support BYOND so far this month, through Membership or donation or on other platforms like Patreon and SubscribeStar thank you so much! What you bring to this project makes it possible for me to keep bringing new things to it too.

Snow is not done with us yet, but spring is coming eventually. Is your grill ready? Mine probably is not, and even then it might be a bit difficult to find meat. But at this rate it looks like there's plenty of time to wait, still, for everything. Keep on hibernating, friends, and stay safe.
Great! Keep up the good work!
o.o
Been here as long as I have and you've gotta keep the devs on their toes.
Good job.