Poke Wisteria Online RP

by Inutaishos
Wisteria is a Roleplay Driven Online game that happens 30 years before Red's adventure, be part of the creation of the Pokemon League and change the story and the world as we know! Check alot of creative mechanics and follow the game development
ID:2562666

Hello guys, long time no see right?
Well, I bring good news, I know some of you waited for this for years? well and for those who didn't, well, here we are.

PWO have alot of design concepts I made over a decade ago, and I am very proud of how good it was, and I believe alot of you also remember the good times lived in PWO that even after playing other thousand of Pokemon fangames outthere, still remember the true experience lived here. (As I do)

So, knowing the limitations of the old PWO source, I decided to bring a complete remake into it, into a lighter, well made and more optmized version of our favourite nostalgic RP pokemon world.
Well, before the word "remake" scares you, I want to remember, the goal of PWO was always to design concepts that made your experience be, as a pokemon world should be, and not a simple copy-paste of nintendo classics. With that said, the goal here is to bring back to life (and feasibility) all of PWO's design ideas, and, other designs I wish that couldve been made possible years ago but never was, and... guess what? now we are ready.

Interested? join our discord and keep up with the devlogs:
https://discord.gg/MGhhsfx
Holy crap the HUB's finally not being used for Azusa.
I LITERALLY NEED THIS