ID:25651

I've noticed a surge of Pokemon games coming up with the same exact source code, and I think it's starting to get out of hand (Best to make a rant about stopping a problem when it's small, eh? :) ). I think I've seen at least 5 different Pokemon games, made by different people, with different names, but with the same source code. It's good that you're trying to make a game and all, but make it with your own work, not someone elses.

PS: You can't make a Pokemon game with a Naruto source code!!!

Btw, keep up the good work with your game, Flame Sage.
Where?
Where are these pokemon games with the exact same source codes?
I want to see them.
Well, he could be talking about the ones made by Nintendo.

They were all pretty much the same when I was a kid, they just keep adding more.

Its kinda like sports games, same thing with updated stats.
It might be safe to assume he's talking about BYOND, though.

I think I've seen at least 5 different Pokemon games, made by different people, with different names, but with the same source code.

Pokemon has always been made by the same groups, if I'm not mistaken. (I'm not sure about the newer ones with more than 151 pokemon)

But, I won't argue with BlackBirdOmega.
Everything he says is right as far as I'm concerned.
He's talking about BYOND.
The BYOND staff will not do anything.
I was being humorous to make a point.

Games of the same genre are going to be similar especially when they are all based on the same original game.
SSgogeta or somthin grelesed his source code so that is why there are growing number of Pokemon games.
Keeth wrote:
Where?
Where are these pokemon games with the exact same source codes?
I want to see them.

i know one of their names it is pokemon bayshue or somthing the other one i cant find its name