The Plane of Oblivion shown via the games Oblivion Gates, belong to the Daedric God of Destruction. This time around, however, the realm of Oblivion takes on a new form. The entrance to this new realm is located in the middle of Niben Bay, near Bravil. The portal takes the form of a large stone carving of two faces, fusing into a brand new one.
The Shivering Isles expansion pack, as I stated above, adds Alot of new content, and here are some of the details.
- 25% Map increase- The game itself was freakishly huge. Well, how about adding an Extra 25% onto the map? The Realm of Madness does just that. Pull up that map, and imagine cutting out one fourth of it.
- 9,500+ new lines of Dialogue
- 25-40 hours of gameplay, when following the main quest itself. Double that, if you want to do all of the Side Quests, and explore all of the dungeons, etc.
- 10 brand new species of enemies. These enemies are insane looking, judging by their concept images in this book.
- Brand new sets of armor to collect. I'm unsure as to how many, but the developer specified that there was more than one.
- Brand new weapons. Though I'm unsure as to what the weapons are, I do know of one. The "Dawnfang" is the first weapon which can be Leveled Up.
- Brand new plants and other alchemical essentials. The new realm offers over 40 new alchemy related items for you to pick up and mix with the old.
- Brand new spells. This should explain itself. The realm introduces new types of spells, which aren't in the current game.
- 2 new cities, aswell as one new town.
I won't spoil anything else for you, but this expansion will be a must get for Oblivion owners. The new realm looks both amazing, and crazy at the same time.