ID:2566529

Please I am honestly asking for help. Bosslvl has made an alt with a similar name to my current account and is using that to slander and deface me as if he didny ip ban me. Now the Dragon Ball generation forums is being filled with lies and just basic run of the mill cyber bullying.
All BYOND can do is ban an account that's obviously used for impersonating another account. There's nothing we can do about things happening in-game or outside of the BYOND site.
Thanks, if thats all you are able to do then i appreciate it. The account name is Meep, just like mine but without the 3's.There was a forum where Bosslvl posted a screen shot of the impersonation of me and deleted the forums where he made some racial comments and told me to kill myself. But i do have a link for some of the impersonations.

https://gyazo.com/46e00ec8fd44e304aef1c88322693c32
"Meep" isn't an active BYOND account, it's likely they were simply named that in-game. Which is out of our control.
Alright, i understand. Thank you for your help. I just wish more could be done, but thats life
Is there anyway you can shut down Bosslvl? Anything? Because he's using that screenshot I posted and others from the fake keep account to ruin me not just on byond but places like discord as well.
In response to Meep333
No.