Genesis

by UnknownHobbit
This is a roleplaying game inspired by Generations.
ID:2567309

Applies to:

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
So at the end of every wipe the top 3 most memorable characters should get a golden statue in their honor placed into a special Z plane. I'm not sure where it would be located so it'd be up to hobbit or one of you guys if you wanna suggest a location.

Maybe if you click on the statue it gives you the name of the character as well as the key of the person who played them.

Just think it'd be cool to memorialize past wipes with their most enjoyed or hated characters.

(No this is not a troll post)
I think this would be a neat idea.
First of all you got spat in the butt. Me and my sta--- ok im kidding

anyway, nice idea.

ALSO, I suggest the statue of Shopkeep is put in that Z-plane, shining brighter than the others.

NEVER forget shopkeep.
+1
In response to CC233
The shopkeep and duck sheep statue are already on every planet, i suppose they could be moved there though.
Ruto Bega
John Johnson
Ruto Bega
Cab Page
Cargo
Chill Cap
Ruto Bega
Flark
Emanuel the 8th
Ezekiel
Ruto Bega
Fallarch
Ruto Bega
Moto
Sinclair
Ruto Bega
Ruto Bega
Ruto Bega
What about the Dreamworld?
I'd bump it to 5, it's a much more pleasing number. And maybe have the statues be in Heaven on an island? Either on a small island or in a 'Hall of Heroes' type building out of the way somewhere.
In response to Trazz666
It would need to be in a location not prone to rp, it'd be pretty awkward trying to explain the existence of the statues ic lol, or maybe interesting. Who knows?

Edit: Also increasing it to 5 is fine with me.
Would be kind of fun to have a mirror floating through space that, when entered, would send you into an 'eternal prison' where statues of past Villains who made a large impact.
I would like to at least have a suggestion of Marrow or Malanga Greenis. Please have mercy huehue. Anyways good to see everyone is here salas ciez trazz manly mato glad to know all you guys are good and well lol
Anyway took me some searching to find this game...their was another game called generations but it looked broken af. Good to see this one will be the real deal hopefully.
In response to Clypto
The suggestion is for Genesis wipes, not DBG, But it's good to see you too! If you have discord we have a server for updates and news.

https://discord.gg/Z3zDmud
Very gay and retarded, I like it.
Oh I didn't think the game had been up like that. Yeah nice to see you guys though. I'll be checking back up on this from time to time.
+1

Can we have shopkeeper as the first Statue ??
phase cut statue
Cool Idea. You going to volunteer to make the Icons?