ID:2571453

Ive downloaded and redownloaded the launcher several times but no matter what it wont fully launch. The launcher shows up in task manager but there is nothing in the system tray for the game. Ive tried looking for fixes and I've seen posts mentioning a pager.txt file which doesn't exist and honestly this is starting to piss me off.
First I would check that none of your security or antivirus programs are inappropriately getting in the way.

The pager.txt file is an important one to look for, though. BYOND's user data directory is in Documents\BYOND, and under that you should find a folder called cfg, and pager.txt is in that.

One situation I know to be a problem with BYOND is if for some reason your Documents folder is mounted in OneDrive. I haven't been able to figure out why, but this causes enormous problems. (Also network-mounted folders have the same problem, but the engine is able to check for those.) If this is the case, you should disconnect the folder from OneDrive and store it locally. Or, you can choose a different local folder for BYOND: In the registry editor (type "regedit" in the start menu), go to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Dantom\BYOND and change the "userpath" value to a different directory of your choosing, such as "C:\BYOND".
That fixed it, huge thank you Lummox. It was connected to one drive for whatever reason.