ID:2575097

If you used to be involved with the game DBG then your mind and opinions are greatly valued. It is for this reason im hoping to offer you all a little something.

Please reach out if you fit the description.
You're a Nazi ass, fascist host who bans people for simply telling you the facts.
No one's going to play your game, because The people who were Generations veterans see your game and their mind thinks on every thing I told you that's wrong with your game, and then if any of them say anything to you about it you get all pissy and ban them.
Aside from that, your objective isn't to make a game for others to enjoy, it's to make something for -YOU- to enjoy. And that 'thing for you to enjoy' is not generations, because you've no concern with replicating generations, your concern is for making something the way -YOU- want it to be.
If your objective was to make something that OTHERS enjoy, or even to simply replicate generations, Then you'd have something, but currently all you have is your internet safe place where you can act like the big boss and click ban key on people and feel empowered. Go fuck yourself.
I hope someone pops you in the mouth in person and breaks a few teeth, you deserve it.
Also fuck you for wasting my time, after speaking with me in person and assuring me it was worth my time to check out your game and give you feed back, then when I give you feed back you tell me i'm wrong and get pissy. Well aren't you special.
I was admin on generations with 3.5 access. I assessed people and watched exactly how the gains system worked. But yeah I'm wrong, you're a dumb mother fucker. How's that?
I don't even have to like warn other old generations players, because your server is such a train wreck they'll see for themselves and leave right away.
I remember that name lol with how much you were banned, could you be called a "veteran"?
THANK YOU lol this clown morbid has been banned by every game ever to make the mistake of opening it's doors to him. Funny he called me a Nazi but we threw him out the community like you'd do a Nazi. Lmao and yeah he's infamous in old dbg.. known for being consistently banned from my game over a whole decade ago lol.
Morbid you're entire life is a train wreck. People have been playing the game and talking about how much of a better place it is without you. -those- are simple facts. From all of my experiences with you I can honestly say you don't really have a life. You live on the forums of games that refuse you and to tell someone what a trainwreck is just look at your own life. I spoke to you over the video call and the whole time im just thinking "Wow what a loser. " "This is a grown man who is this toxic he must seriously be as mental as south park's impersonation of Al Gore.

Don't let the door fuck you on the way out man. You're not wanted here and you never will be. We'll continue being loved by the community while you'll continue being told to fuck yourself. Enjoy your last moments even being relevant in our forums.

Enjoy your L :)