ID:257815

Continuing the dirt to grass tileset...
I give you:

The Ubiquitous RPG Plateau!

Just import into the the DMI editor of your project. The editor will split it up for you.
how do i do that
In response to Trane5
Learn young grasshopper, learn.
In response to Mareth
ok...
In response to Trane5
lol thats simple..

he reversed teh image to create the indentation into the floor, resulting in the image looking like it has 3 levels. simple ajustment and relocation and connection would do that..
basicly your reversal of the image, then he made it so the perspective is going Into the ground, insted of comeing out.
In response to Yurgeta
I do believe he meant, 'How do I import the icons'.
If that's the case, Trane:

1) Save the image from the post to your desktop.
2) Open any ol' DME file in Dream Maker.
3) Create a new, blank icon.
4) Hit Ctrl+i, and then use the dialog box to find where you saved the pic.
5) DM will cut the 32x32 tiles out of the pic creating an unnamed state for each one. You'll hafta go through them and add the names you'd find easiest to use considering your program.
In response to TheMonkeyDidIt
Haha that is awesome TMDI. I didnt see how you did the concave version until Yurgeta pointed it out. Very nice.
TheMonkeyDidIt wrote:

Just import into the the DMI editor of your project. The editor will split it up for you.

now with 4.0u cant do it
In response to Midnight--Productions
Uncheck the "use size from file" box, voila. 4.0 doesn't automatically set coordinates like previous versions though sadly.
In response to Zenigwolf
Zenigwolf wrote:
Uncheck the "use size from file" box, voila. 4.0 doesn't automatically set coordinates like previous versions though sadly.

I could make a utility for putting new icons together by uploading a pic to them. Just tell me what features it sohuld have and how it should look.
I really like this. Great shapes and interesting color choices.
In response to AmonR
Same. It's unbelievably professional- as well as highly adaptable.

I was able to easily implement a texture onto the cliffs while transposing it onto a grassy terrain. No oddities to be seen, even when dropping the revised version down to 12 color limitation including the grass!

In case others desire to use his cliffs on other terrains, or even to re-texture as well- heres a demo of what the cliffs are capable of when composited:

Monkey did a wonderful job with these cliffs indeed, very useful!

PS: I'm just back to see whats going on in BYOND for a few minutes, and was testing out all these submissions by people. Adios!
wow, good work monkey, keep it up, :)