ID:257816

Arms appear to change position between frames - ugh. I think the torso's too long. Looks a lil' jagged around the edges...
still working on it (although tired of looking at it).
That's really good, yeah the torso seems a bit to long, but it looks like you have the arm proportions right to the torso, so it might just be that the legs are too short.

As for the jaggies, I don't know if it's that big a problem. You can't really fix that because you're going to have thing moving over different types of tiles (unless you want to make versions of it for every single tile, which is a waste of time). I think you did do a nice job that avoiding them, since it doesn't look as noticeable on the smaller black background one.

But yeah, try shortening the torso one pixel, and increasing the length of the legs.

I really love the shading you did on it too.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I've been bussy, so Now that I'm not... I'll contribute... Your human base looks good, the legs look kinda too spread apart for my taste, and it is a little jagged, but it's a base non the less... Mines is a bit different, that's what makes your style yours and mine mines. ;-) Can't wait to see it finished..

~Angela~
In response to XAngelic DesignX
Thanks, guys! I agree the torsos long. I'll work on it.
Maggeh: yeah, they're supposedly adding an alpha channel in on version 4.0, so jags might not be a problem after that. We'll see I guess. Any progress on the caveman game?

XxAng- I like your base as well. It's got a bit of a doll feel to it, but I don't think that's a bad thing at all depending on the game. Your rotations look pretty good which isn't easy to do. I think the breasts are moving up tho in the 2 diagonal frames compared to the forward frame. Good skin tone. Nice shading on the head. Good job!
In response to TheMonkeyDidIt
Yeah I see what your saying I gotta fix that.. >_< Too purky on the side veiws.. lol... Thanks for pointing it out... I need some sleep and I'll be back...

~Angela~
In response to TheMonkeyDidIt
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us <---Before Image Hosted by ImageShack.us <---After.

Better? ^.^

~Angela~
Yep well i think so anyway
XAngelic DesignX wrote:
Better? ^.^

~Angela~

Yeah! You moved 'em up a bit in that forward facing frame. Looks better.

Here's an update on mine:
XAngelic DesignX wrote:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us <---Before Image Hosted by ImageShack.us <---After.

Better? ^.^

~Angela~

Looks like an Alien