ID:257838

feed back.
I have got to tell you one thing "wow" thats amazing im loving the detail only one thing the legs look a bit small i dont know if thats my eyesight or if they are but its amazing.
Just a suggestion when posting images; use the width attribute when you want to show a blown up version of your images. Using a program to increase thier size makes things all fuzzy (since most programs use bilinear filtering to smooth the image). If your image is 32 pixels wide, just set it's width to 64 when you post the image, and it will be shown at 2x automatically, without all that nasy filtering.

As for the sprite, your proportions are off. The waist should be at nearly the middle of the character, with half the body as legs/feet, and the other half as torso/head. The arms should end at nearly mid thigh, depending on the stance. The torso is about 2 heads tall, but with a huge head like that, you might go with one. Don't be afraid to really shrink up your torso. It's a bit freakish at the moment. :P

Other than that, nice.

~X
In response to Xooxer
The eye's could be lowered as well. They should be placed in the center of the head.
In response to Chrislee123
How about now.

In response to Go-jin769
Yes perfect its amazing have you made base icons before?
In response to Chrislee123
No, I recently started base mobs. I did my first mob for some Shaman King game but they really didn't stick to the game or didn't email me any decent comands. I tried to icon on dream maker and found that a detailed (or at least how i wanted the detail) mobs would take forever. So I found Pixia (http://park18.wakwak.com/~pixia/) which is a free professional pixel program. It alowed me to shade gradually
so I didn't need to which colors to shade, I just use black now.
My first atempt was ok,

but then I revised and got this.

Turfs are the easiest since they don't move lol.
In response to Go-jin769
Wow there looking good i like them.
In response to Go-jin769
Neck is a bit too large, but other than that you seem to have fixed all the problems.