ID:257847

Alright so I whipped up these for a certain RPG that a certain someone is making, I'm not going to specify who. :P

I think there are some consistency issues with the pallete or the style or something, but I really can't put my finger on it (I can't put my finger on a lot of things in Pixel Art. x_x)

Any Pointers?? >.>

[EDIT]: Alright, I've desaturated the cliffs and I gave the grass a darker shadow (there was already a shadow, but it was pretty light and somewhat unnoticeable).
Seems like the dirt blends in too much with the cliff.
In response to Flame Sage
On top of what Flame Sage said, the plants need to spill over the top of the dirt. As it is now, it looks like the dirt is on top of the grass, and the rocks are on top of the dirt. This gives the feeling that the rocks are the highest point, and the grass is in a depression, the exact opposite of what you're going for.
On top of what Flame and Iain said maybe put a light source in as well. Like one side of those rocks should be darker than the other side.
In response to Maggeh
Yeah, I'd say you might wanna at least complete those radial, larger plants so they overhang the dirt.

I do see a light source, tho: it's from the top center (above), unless I'm mistaken.

Really impressive stuff, tho, Sabre. Hope you can post some more.