ID:257852

I've been doing bases alot latly. The design changes with each one. The first two walk, the last is a new design.
What you think?

The arms really need to be more relaxed at the characters side. Right now it looks like he's always ready to get mad at someone.
In response to Mareth
Lol i think he does look a bit mad they are all pritty good.

You need to add facal feature.

And lastly i liked the arms on the 2nd base.

I like all your bases XD *cough* *cough* They are amazing lol
Base #1

This guy has a pretty dang long neck. Also, his legs seem to be a bit short.

Base #2

This guy almost looks like a chick. >_>
The shading on his pants are a little strange, looks like the light is coming from the ground to his left. His neck is a bit long too.

Base #3

Looks good except for the neck. Still either one pixel too long or two pixels too thin. Torso seems a little short. Also, unless that's for a chick, I suggest making it more masculine by broadening shoulders.
In response to D4RK3 54B3R
#1 all of the mobs have the same lenth in neck 2 pixel any shorter there might as well be no neck. The leg are sound, they had me change them before.

#2 yeah i see your point.

#3 torse too short or thin. this mob is the only mob built off the head, so in fact the torso is 1 1/2 heads long, like it should be. The other mobs' torso are 2 big to be proportionly correct.
In response to Go-jin769
Maybe it's the outline you have there messing with my eyes.

The necks seemed long because they're so thin. Your arms are thicker than your necks in the bases. >_>
Go-jin769 wrote:
I've been doing bases alot latly. The design changes with each one. The first two walk, the last is a new design.
What you think?

i think all your bases look kinda like they were made for a popeye game 0.o
In response to X-tremEdge
X-tremEdge wrote:

Please explain specifically what you mean by that, XTE.
In response to TheMonkeyDidIt
TheMonkeyDidIt wrote:
X-tremEdge wrote:

Please explain specifically what you mean by that, XTE.

well i was half a sleep when i wrote that lol but i think i ment it about the last 2 cuz if you look at the next of olive oil from popeye and the neck of his last two you would see what i mean