ID:257863

Well first a litlle introduction: I am Jordi better known as Dinner, i've been on BYOND since mid 2005 and i started iconing for myself ( editing bases, clothing etc. ) almost 4 months after i first got here, and i started iconing for games in the beginning of this year. So my icons are still a bit newbish :P

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This are just a few screenshots and it really looks better when they are in their movement state, anyways just comment on them and please leave some tips for me cause i can surely use them :P.
They look good. Got a nice style there. I like the tail thing the most.

I'm curious is this an original creation or is it based on something else?
In response to Maggeh
Naruto. Looks good Diner, nice style you got there. I like what you did with sasori's tail.
In response to Legendary Goku 10
xD All those icons our for our game, NKM. And you kinda "Inspired" me to show some of my work din din.
In response to Bakasensei
Those icons are all inspired from the Naruto show, it's a shame there weren't any icons already made from which i could learn how to make some of the icons...

And yeah Bakasensei is correct i made them for a game called Naruto Kousen Myou.

Thanks for the kind comments.
i was about to say cause frist i saw u werent dinner cause i saw that in chewyys game
Pandora'sSecret wrote:
This are just a few screenshots and it really looks better when they are in their movement state, anyways just comment on them and please leave some tips for me cause i can surely use them :P.

You do have a neat style. Between the grey and green and heavy black outlining, it's cool. It's kinda sketch-like. Keep that going.

One thing I'd say is the poison gas blue doesn't seem to work, and it doesn't read as gas to me. If you could make some lightly outlined circles or spirals it might work better. You could even make them transparent if you're using 4.0.
(If you haven't downloaded 4.0, please, for the love of various apathetic gods, backup ALL your icons first)
In response to TheMonkeyDidIt
I created those icons before 4.0 was out i will update them for the game i am working on so it has transparency, and yeah the sketch-like style i use it because i want it to look like anime-ish animations and it seems to work wel xD :P

and i downloaded 4.0 and it's a great adition to the world of iconing with Dream maker ALPHA rocks.. it's s shame that not every game fully supports transparency and 4.0 icons.

In response to TheMonkeyDidIt
Amazing....