ID:2578938

BYOND Version:: 513.1524
Operating System:Windows 10 Home 64-bit
Web Browser:Chrome 81.0.4044.138
Applies to:Dream Daemon

Issue hasn't been assigned a status value.
Descriptive Problem Summary:
Call world.GetScores() or world.GetScores(hub_path="example_path", hub_password="example_password") and see the result. It does not return all the keys and scores stored on the hub.

* I notice however, that supplying a key and a field will return the expected result. But not an empty argument call.

Code Snippet (if applicable) to Reproduce Problem:
var/backup_text = world.GetScores()

Expected Results:
Return a string of all the scores stored on the Byond Hub.

According to the Byond Docs, a zero argument call on this proc should give you a full list.
http://www.byond.com/docs/ref/#/world/proc/GetScores
If you leave the key argument blank, you will get a complete list of keys that have scores and stats associated with them.

Actual Results:
I tried both types of calls I mentioned in the "Descriptive Problem Summary" section and did not receive the entire list of scores. Instead I saw a relatively small list of only keys shown below.
halocat;rainbowparty;rylanasteelclaw;Anubis600;ArcherOp17;Bb+buildy;Beta12;Billlin12345;BitterParadox;Breezyhunter;Christian199;Claymaster3;Combmxdude;CommissarHolt;Coolkiller;Coolsuf6;Darkleon13;Darkvampire77;Davidof9;DerptheStewpidGoat;Droid618;Duddejosef;Enortos;Fapforfreedom;Foos;Freaky+Barber;Hiperson35;Hotrog2;Ichigo774;ItsNotLuis;James2997;Karabiner;Karlciller;Kevsop;Kingelij;Kingkitty20;Kjolstet;Lt_Flame;Luigi656;Mark10248;McDonald072;Mkearns979;MrDoomed;Nardol;Nbielinski;Nebyab;Necromorphous;NodNodNod;Nokington;Paceropablo;Petepie;Rarity34;RustyShackleford1;SanCorvus;Scooterkid74;Siraithor;Smartin25;Snowfat;Sonic_Disruption;SosnaPL;Streex;Sutskoen;TDcoolguy300;Thebrownllama;Tomtoot;Toonie;Tr1angl3WalkZ;Tzokke;Udwxmoose;UtilityThrone9;Vankakka;Vomitcomet15;Wraith1924;XYxStarkxYx;Zach_calhoun

Where the Byond Hub Scores web page for my server here shows that we have 6842 entries, not the ~70 keys displayed:
http://www.byond.com/games/Slurm/ GoonStationMedals?command=view_scores

With a few spot checks on some of the values outputted, I found a few keys that did indeed have a score on the website, but I also found some for which we had no scores. For example the last value outputted, Zach_calhoun, is not on the website.

Does the problem occur:
Every time? Or how often? Every time.
In other games? n/a
In other user accounts? n/a
On other computers? no.

When does the problem NOT occur? Never.

Did the problem NOT occur in any earlier versions? If so, what was the last version that worked? (Visit http://www.byond.com/download/build to download old versions for testing.)

As far as I know, this problem existed as far back as Nov 26 2019, because in my discovery of this issue I learned that someone else encountered it too and wrote a workaround to scrape the Byond Hub scores website because they could not use world.GetScores().

Workarounds:
Scrape the Byond Hub scores website for a server.
Bump on this.
Bumping this, it's been about a month. I'm a bit confused because this seems like a straightforward issue (proc doesn't do what docs says it does). I can try to provide more details if necessary, but I don't know what else might be needed.
bump