ID:257902

Well it is not finished still need some shading and stuff. So it is 1 V.S 2 Tehe. So some vote and suggestions on how the shading should go, should i use light source change the haed stuff like that CC.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Vote and thats the version i will fix
So, umm, the only difference between the two is that his head is one pixel higher in v2? Why bother voting between them?

Actually, though, now that I look at it more closely, I think I like v1 better, because there's more contrast between his head and his shoulders (thanks to the close proximity of the dark shade to the highlight shade on his shoulders), the medium tone pixels that were added to the taller one to fill in the space make it blend together to look flatter, like he has no chin...

As for shading, how you shade him depends very heavily on how the other icons in your game are/will be shaded... If they all have the light coming from a certain direction/source, then this icon should be shaded to match...

I think the head looks alright, though I'm not a fan of those used-too-often eyes...
In response to SuperSaiyanGokuX
The eyes i got worked out already. This is for umm whats his name there Goten84 or somethings game. So it all depends on how this base is shaded.