ID:257908

Trying to get some C&C on these before I move to shade them.
TheMonkeyDidIt wrote:

Trying to get some C&C on these before I move to shade them.

Now those are smexy. I would give cc eh but, I am not really sure what you are using them for. So it would be kinda hard to judge what to fix up. But i will look some more. I can see right now is the back view i see his right shoulder going down a bit too much. Compare to the front view.
Really nice Monkey! (There's one of your exclamation points back) The only issue I see is the legs of the north facing one, and I'm guessing thats mostly because its hard to see what they are doing unshaded. Great work :)
The only real CC I can give on this is the North facing view, The animation doesn't seem to run as smooth as the other seven directions, and it also seems to run top left to bottom right (his shoulders) and than loops back, it may have to do with some pixel spacing, but beyond that, I really have nothing else to give. Your side views are smooth and articulate. and your diagonal views are just... well, as another person said. Smexy.

TMDI, well done.
In response to Cryptic
Only bad thing I can say is about the side views(ironnicly everyone saying there the best). The leg closest to the camera, looks like it has a limp, like it doesnt bend as much as the leg further away.It may just be that they are shaded(as stated above)
In response to Bakasensei
Ok. Trying to pick these up again.

In response to TheMonkeyDidIt
Wow, you even got the detail on the butt. They are very very good.

You have some weird shoulder movement on a couple of them. The bottom middle in particular.
In response to Maggeh
Maggeh wrote:
Wow, you even got the detail on the butt.

Wait till you see my tutorial on butt-pixeling...

You have some weird shoulder movement on a couple of them. The bottom middle in particular.

Did you mean the one going southwest?
Does this fix what you're seeing?

Old<------>New
In response to TheMonkeyDidIt
Actually from my perspective...the older one looks better? The left shoulder (on your right) of the new one, it seems to 'stick out'...