ID:257988

Litle project i am working, i need some tips on how to make the walls end properly so they don't end abdrubtly ( i added a litle raffle thing but i don't like it .. )
Besides that the roof i want to make some poles to support it ( i'll add those later ^_^ )
Photobucket

I am very proud of this little piece of art, inspried by Pakkun ( dog in the anime Naruto), bit hard to make him look good but i decided he could be part of the login screen i have been making.

Photobucket

edit:

Seems it was to big so just open them in paint or w/e and see them in full glory ( it'll be a lot more detailed than. )
Pandora'sSecret wrote:
Litle project i am working, i need some tips on how to make the walls end properly so they don't end abdrubtly

Nice textures!
I'd probably have two separate tiles: one with some dark edge on the left and one on the right (easy to overdo so - careful).
I might also make the darker shades on the rook tiles a lil lighter and closer to the lighter shades of red (decrease the contrast inside the texture). Right now, they're pretty bold and are starting to look like a different style than the wall and ground tiles.

Oh, nice work on the door and the cracks in the ground, too!

I'd comment on the pup, but I've never seen the show. So, I'll let someone else c&c that.