ID:257993

Kakuzu is a fictional character in the naruto manga.
his special abillity is to use multiple elements. he does this by stealing a persons heart and use his chakra...

yada yada yada.. long story short .. for each element activition i made this .

Photobucket

C&C would be awesome

edit:
It's going to fast on some parts, but in DM i will slow those parts down.
PS
made in in Gale !
Wow, lol. Now that's something you don't see everyday. Good work.
In response to Hulio-G
Hulio-G wrote:
Wow, lol. Now that's something you don't see everyday. Good work.

Thank you, i really have to thank PAS because they led me to Gale ! which is like perfect :P.
In response to Pandora'sSecret
Pandora'sSecret wrote:
Thank you, i really have to thank PAS because they led me to Gale ! which is like perfect :P.

I think I like the water one best.
Gale is pretty cool especially for animations. Three things I'd recommend from my tryin to get friendly with it (which you've probably already found):
1) use 1/100 sec (for GIF) setting in the frame properties window and use multiples of 10. This'll get you close to byond frame speeds where every 10 on gale equals 1 in the icon editor (and 20 becomes 2, etc.)
2) map 2 keys to the 'previous frame' and 'next frame' commands (I use z and x). This'll allow you to move back and forth between frames really easily.
3) I really like the onion skin feature.

Anyway, you probably found these already.
In response to TheMonkeyDidIt
TheMonkeyDidIt wrote:
Pandora'sSecret wrote:

I think I like the water one best.
Gale is pretty cool especially for animations. Three things I'd recommend from my tryin to get friendly with it (which you've probably already found):
1) use 1/100 sec (for GIF) setting in the frame properties window and use multiples of 10. This'll get you close to byond frame speeds where every 10 on gale equals 1 in the icon editor (and 20 becomes 2, etc.)
2) map 2 keys to the 'previous frame' and 'next frame' commands (I use z and x). This'll allow you to move back and forth between frames really easily.
3) I really like the onion skin feature.

Anyway, you probably found these already.

Actually TMDI, i never noticed the onion skin ! it's really usefull i used to fli back and forth but now thats history!
Thanks for your kind comment.
Like is said before, good job Xd
In response to Nash_M1V3P
Thank you Nash ^_^.
When are you going to show PAS some pixel art ???