ID:258011

I don't know coding well, so getting good look at the mob animations is hard to do. but if you can see flaw point it out please.

Wow, thats pretty good, is that base for a game?
In response to XxJUICExX
yes it was
Go-jin769 wrote:
I don't know coding well, so getting good look at the mob animations is hard to do. but if you can see flaw point it out please.

Pretty challenging base there. I'd start looking more into human anatomy (Way too much for me to specifically mention) more if I were you, or atleast carry half a dozen people on your msn that you know can crit that base well every time you finish a state. Also your body is a great reference and drawing things out before you animate can help out alot.

For once I actually see contrast thats too high, heh. You'll never see white shading on black pants. But anyway those 2 colors stick out like crazy in general though, they just look like pixels on pants.
In response to Hulio-G
Looks decent but it could use some work. The movement needs work and the standing frames look ok. The chest looks a bit flabby. You should make it more solid so they look more muscular unless you were trying to make breasts.
In response to Hulio-G
Hulio-G wrote:
Pretty challenging base there. I'd start looking more into human anatomy (Way too much for me to specifically mention) more if I were you, or atleast carry half a dozen people on your msn that you know can crit that base well every time you finish a state. Also your body is a great reference and drawing things out before you animate can help out alot.

For once I actually see contrast thats too high, heh. You'll never see white shading on black pants. But anyway those 2 colors stick out like crazy in general though, they just look like pixels on pants.

You ready didn' help me. I can't the anatomy problem you are refering to and I did the white on the pants to help me see the bend in the knee. It will be redone.