ID:258046

i have been attempting all diffrent types of turf over the past week or so and i need help with shading rocks. :S

Photobucket

the dont look to great there i no but i just cant seem to get the shading right when i have tryed it, any words of advice?
Wow, those are the best cliffs i've seen for any DBZ game, though you should add some kinda random shading in there to break it and make it uneven so it gives it that rock look.
In response to Bakasensei
Bakasensei wrote:
Wow, those are the best cliffs i've seen for any DBZ game, though you should add some kinda random shading in there to break it and make it uneven so it gives it that rock look.

thank you :) yeh ill add some more shading into it, you mean like darker shadings to make it look dipped down and chipped?

this is what im saying XD im stuck with this shading lol
In response to Evil-D123
No, add some randomness into it, well ya like chipped, and rough and such. Like here:
(Hulio-G's ex)

What i'm saying is C/B, cause right now you have about A
In response to Bakasensei
Bakasensei wrote:
No, add some randomness into it, well ya like chipped, and rough and such. Like here:
(Hulio-G's ex)

What i'm saying is C/B, cause right now you have about A

using that what hulio did as a reference, do you think i should change my pallet because it doesnt blend when i go to stage B and onwords lol

Photobucket(part C)
In response to Evil-D123
Yeah add 1 more shade(Thats between medium and dark) and it should work.