ID:258216

I got bored and started working on a base. I probably won't use it for anything, but I wouldn't mind some criticism anyway.

Unwanted4Murder wrote:
I got bored and started working on a base. I probably won't use it for anything, but I wouldn't mind some criticism anyway.

looks like hes hunched over, probally cause the stomach is shaded so heavily

also i cant tell where the light is coming from on the pic
ur shoulder is too low
Unwanted4Murder wrote:

As soon as i looked at the base i thought it was leaning forward... and this is given from the arms being pretty long and the stomach area being shaded dark(i will talk about the shading more in a second) but yeh if you simply bring the arms up and lightner the shading in the stomach it will remove this effect heh...

As for that shading... Pillow! Nooooooooooo! lol
the drawing on the body doesnt have to be so hard, try softening the lines.
Shade is always good to be based off light source, try implanting it(any direction)

(If your going to use my edit atleast change the pallet, its like 1:24am and my contacts are going dry so its hard to see ;) haha)

Photobucket
In response to Master_Water
Master_Water wrote:
ur shoulder is too low

Give a decent description in the future, i personally would be disappointed to get a reply like this if i posted work...
In response to Chris-g1

I suck at shading. Tips appreciated.