ID:258357

Some thing I been working on C+C welcome
Edit3:

P.S Deleted the old WIPs to save more space
Very nice, Though the eyes seem plain, it would look great if they had a glow I think. And it seems that the light source is a bit messy in a couple of spots, like on the face compared to the nipple, the shadow off of it points down, as if the sun is above but facing her a lil bit and off to the right. Though the face says that the sun is more off to the right and more in front of her. Not bad at all, a good twist out of all this usual Anime stuff.

Also now re-looking at it, the wing seems to be off it seems like it would end at her hair the way it is shaped and its angle going down, maybe make it a little thicker towards the base of it. Though the line art is looking very good so far.
MdNight wrote:

The light source on that boob should be lower... interesting WIP though.
In response to Bakasensei
Bakasensei wrote:
Very nice, Though the eyes seem plain, it would look great if they had a glow I think.
Well is because I haven't done the eyes lol just the outside haven't get to the pupils yet.

Also about the wing the thign is is way bigger
http://www.reiterstahl.hotbox.ru/images/lac/albums/ lac-inferno-g.jpg
that's only the top of the wing.

And yes I have to fix the light source I went all crazy with it xD

In response to MdNight
Was going to comment on the unfinished breast on the right side looking a little too low until I saw the reference, so nevermind there. Keep at it!
In response to Chris-g1
I don't know if it's because it's unfinished, but her face makes her look angry when in the reference she looks like she's attracted or drawn to something; almost curious and almost smiling.
In response to Mizukouken Ketsu
Yea that's what I'm aiming for i didn't want to do the face she has on the reference
MdNight wrote:
Edit3:

P.S Deleted the old WIPs to save more space
My 13 year old eyes are burning damn you md night at least you didn't go with the naked orc idea.