ID:258363

I've been working on many different XI projects, for over 5 years I'd say. Many were never released since, well they're not so great! I'm currently working on a new project(Crisis XI: Rise of Blood lust), that I haven't talked a lot about but here's some random artwork on it that I'd like to show. Criticize it so I can learn from what isn't good, and what is. The base(non-moving) was donated, but I'm not 100% sure from what key of this person. I changed it A LOT, and made it a lot better, as well added many states so it's not the same at all. Please note, the artwork at the bottom is just showing off some old(bad) sprites from my old XI games!

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing
Flame Guardian wrote:
I've been working on many different XI projects, for over 5 years I'd say. Many were never released since, well they're not so great! I'm currently working on a new project(Crisis XI: Rise of Blood lust), that I haven't talked a lot about but here's some random artwork on it that I'd like to show. Criticize it so I can learn from what isn't good, and what is. The base(non-moving) was donated, but I'm not 100% sure from what key of this person. I changed it A LOT, and made it a lot better, as well added many states so it's not the same at all. Please note, the artwork at the bottom is just showing off some old(bad) sprites from my old XI games!

Image Hosted by PicturePush - Photo Sharing
i like your work and your style! :P
In response to Firekid
That's appreciated man! I'm working my best to make it look good for my next game :)