ID:258390

Ive been working on my base so far, thanks to john he made it a bit taller but this is how my base looks now, i need you guy's opinion so i can edit it and make it better.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By any chance, didnt you rip this? The line art is basically the same one ... except for some pixels on the feet and pants
In response to Danny Kenobi
Aww didnt expect this comment! No danny its from scratch and john can confirm that. ;/
In response to Dark Inc.
Dark Inc. wrote:
Aww didn't expect this comment! No danny its from scratch and john can confirm that. ;/
no just no dude look at your base compared to his its a couple of pixels apart i gave your so called scratc base a new shade until i saw dannys post

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

there's barely a difference all i had to do was move a few pixels
In response to Firekid
Firekid that doesnt say anything.
In response to Firekid
Actually let me be honest iam not saying anything but this is the fact, when maciek didnt have a base i showed him mines, and he could edited mines but iam not sure w/e [important dont get this wrong iam not saying anything] , i never knew this wud happen but let me show you guys how i got this base with pixeling ! ill show you guys my bases. >.>

Image and video hosting by TinyPic --- > Image and video hosting by TinyPic --- > Image and video hosting by TinyPic --- > Image and video hosting by TinyPic
In response to BlackPrideX
BlackPrideX wrote:
Firekid that doesnt say anything.
i know but its fun to be a pixel tard
In response to Firekid
Lol eh plox dnt start arguing >.> i dun want bullshit on this topic.
In response to Dark Inc.
This is ridiculous. Stop with the finger pointing on these bases, As its been said many times before, there's only a limited space to work in, and there are going to be similarities. Get over it, and stop pointing the "you edited my base" fingers. Instead don't show people your base. We can tell if somebody really did rip from someone else. And right now, this is not the case. If you really have a problem. Ask one of us (mods), but keep it off the forums.