ID:258487

Here are some trees. i'm not quite satisfied with how the "leaves" turned out but anyways they're free for use. If you're going to use them i'd be delighted to be notified to see how they look in-game.

*the big white triangle on the right side of the snow tree is just Background that i accidentily didn't make grey*
Pandora'sSecret wrote:
Here are some trees. i'm not quite satisfied with how the "leaves" turned out but anyways they're free for use. If you're going to use them i'd be delighted to be notified to see how they look in-game.

*the big white triangle on the right side of the snow tree is just Background that i accidentily didn't make grey*

Those are some nicely designed trees though im not sure they could just be placed in any game since they have a specific realistic style with them which is very unique, i hope to see more Resources from you you just might be the most talented dutch artist on BYOND.
Pandora'sSecret wrote:

the snow Design is nice, good job on that, as for the one with leaves, it doesnt match the style of the tree trunk, Can i suggest lighter colours on the trunk, maybe even an extra colour in the pallet, i think it would help :)

<big>Edit: My Bad</big> I did not realize it was in the free resources section... :P
I may use your stump. Good job.
In response to SuperAntx
Wait what! Another Dutch pixel artist here?!?! Awesome, i like how you made the tree's.
Good , Nice work PS .
In response to Son Danny
So I can use these tree's and no1 wont bother me on how its riipped?
In response to Yukay Karyuu
In it's essence that is correct.
Thanks, I may use your stump, bare tree, and the snowy one if I can get proper snow turfs to match.
Man, I wish I could find a pixel artist willing to help out on my Role Playing game so I did not have to look through the resources section...oh well.

Thanks anyways.
-Albro1